"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Tuesday, April 19, 2011

~ Every Thing I Need ~

"Pink Sky Haze"
by
~the wild magnolia~

~ Every Thing I Need ~

Someone said
every thing I need is
already inside of me

If I am looking outside
myself for happiness
or peace
I will always be
disappointed

and so, 
to go inside 
of me

egads a
bombardment
too much
a tree of
great tangle


ideas
words
concepts
memories
dreams
prayers
praises
goals
wishes
blessings
chantings
mantras
poems
images
imaginations


a never ending
path
an enormous
winding of words


life is  a
journey


soil
seeds
planting
sun and rain


always 
the harvest


a gathering of
experience
for the
seeker
of truth


invisible peace
is allusive of
the material world
lurking
in the
no frill
simplicities of life


a brief 
internal visit
discovering
silence
a fertile
ground
for
inspiration


sandra m. hagan © April 19th, 2011

4 comments:

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

So very true
Your words beautiful
and full of meaning
Yes, life is a journey....

mxtodis123 said...

That is just so beautiful, and so very true. We're all on a journey, each choosing a different route to get there, but all heading for the same place.
Mary

Robyn Campbell said...

Lovely words, lovely pic. My journey will be complete when I am home. My real home. :-)

Melodie said...

I really like this,it is so true and put into wonderful words!

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers