"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,
the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer
Lovely picture, Sandi. That is absolutely one of the most peaceful photos I've ever seen. I'm guessing you took it? You should submit it somewhere. You should see Lady Shamrock stare at the deer when they come close to her pasture. I can't even imagine what is going through her head. :-)
Beautiful photo, must be a lovely place to walk at dawn and have that moments of magic. x
What an exquisite, magical photo....I'd happily frame that. Thank you!
Good reminder that it is that time of year. Around here that is a serious hazard. Thank you for visiting my blog. I love how beautiful your blog has become...Like a Gypsy Rose.
What a GREAT scene! Love the foggyness of it - and of course the sweet little deer :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Lovely picture, Sandi. That is absolutely one of the most peaceful photos I've ever seen. I'm guessing you took it? You should submit it somewhere.
You should see Lady Shamrock stare at the deer when they come close to her pasture. I can't even imagine what is going through her head. :-)
Beautiful photo, must be a lovely place to walk at dawn and have that moments of magic. x
What an exquisite, magical photo....I'd happily frame that. Thank you!
Good reminder that it is that time of year. Around here that is a serious hazard. Thank you for visiting my blog. I love how beautiful your blog has become...Like a Gypsy Rose.
What a GREAT scene! Love the foggyness of it - and of course the sweet little deer :)
Post a Comment