"Sleigh Ride" by Alaska Mom
Today I prefer to imagine myself in this picture. Headed away from civilization for retreat in a secluded cabin, lounging before a wood fire, sipping Ambrosia tea and honey and nibbling a warm cheese scone.
This photograph is crisp, clear and well defined. Winter wonderland only if you have safe harbor from the brutal cold.
Irwin's treatments are almost one third complete. This week was better than last week of horrible sickness from chemo. I do not face what he does daily and some days feel almost crushed with hurt for what he does face.
Please remember him in your own way.
Blessings to you, dear hearts!

3 comments:
I can see why you love the picture Magnolia! It is clear and well defined. I'd love to ride on a sleigh...
I'm sorry Irwin is going through this...and yes, Dear Heart I will remember him in my prayertime. My heart goes out to you and yours!
In Divine Love and Blessing...
xoxo
You and Irwin are remembered continually. My heart aches for you. The cabin with the wood burning fireplace is what I planned a few years ago. But alas - I went with a small cottage and gas logs. Felt it was a wiser decision at this time of my life. But my heart yearned for the other.
Yes, dear Magnolia, you and Irwin and your family are in my heart and prayers and thoughts every day. Love, Kari
Post a Comment