"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,
the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer
They are lovely. Oh, how I love the lights of Christmas.Mary
~i just love love love the lights too!!! i actually leave our up on our mantle to enjoy their glow all year!!! a bright belated yule and warm holiday wishes upon you always~
Beautiful - you post such wonderful pictures.Sending you a smile and a hug. Thank you for comments you make on my journal :)
Holiday joys to you and yours,Sharon
Don't you just love the twinkle lights? I think they speak to the colors inside of us...Beautiful Dear One!Big Hugs! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
They are lovely. Oh, how I love the lights of Christmas.
Mary
~i just love love love the lights too!!! i actually leave our up on our mantle to enjoy their glow all year!!! a bright belated yule and warm holiday wishes upon you always~
Beautiful - you post such wonderful pictures.
Sending you a smile and a hug. Thank you for comments you make on my journal :)
Holiday joys to you and yours,
Sharon
Don't you just love the twinkle lights? I think they speak to the colors inside of us...
Beautiful Dear One!
Big Hugs! :)
Post a Comment