“…the beautiful path is patient,
always waiting for you to come back,
that path that is so familiar to you,
and so faithful.
It knows you will come back one day,
And it will welcome you back.
The path will be as fresh and as beautiful as the first time.
Love never says that this is the last time.”
Thich Nhat Hanh
(found at: quote reflections fabulous blog posting thought provoking information, lots of fun, stop by and see for yourself!)

7 comments:
~oh i l♥ve this! the beautiful path...sigh...i think i shall walk down that path today! much l♥ve light and holiday blessings~
Lovely, warm and welcoming, isn't it?
May we walk that path together today dear sister.
*big hug*
What a beautiful quote! "Love never says that this is the last time" - just perfect!
That is so lovely. Mind if I put i on my wall?
Mary
Such Divine Truth Magnolia...what a beautiful post for this Divine Day!
Sending You Warm and Healing Blessings...
I Love You! :)
This such a beautiful and peaceful sentiment. Thank you for sharing!~
Trying to find that path. You have some beautiful poetry on your Chaos and Old Night blog. I love the imagery, the thoughts, the way you often put a special twist at the end. I'm working on a new post, or let's say I took the photos for it, and am trying to arrange it into something with words. Soon, soon. xoxo Kari
Post a Comment