~ Van Gogh ~
“The maker of a sentence launches out into the infinite and builds a road into Chaos and old Night, and is followed by those who hear him with something of wild, creative delight.”
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~
I have talked and dreamed about writing for many years. An element of fear has allowed me to put off sharing my dream. Finally, I'm working on a short story and a book.
There is no hurry or pressure. I am writing because it helps me keep my mind active and I enjoy working with words. My imagination needs a bit of shaking up and hopefully ripples of this will grow wild and reopen my childhood wonder.
Currently there is only one offering at "chaos and old night" but that will grow with time.
Stop by for a visit if you will at: chaos and old night
Wishing all good things to settle in your life and the lives of those you love!

3 comments:
YAY! Absolutely NO hurry or pressure. The ripples are growing. Can't you tell? I mean, all one has to do is read this post and they can see the surging of the waves in your imagination.
Thanks for the sidebar mention. It's absolutely lovely.
I love ya. =)
oh how i would love to have you here with teddy and me for jumbleberry jam and biscuits and tea....it would be wonderful....
we could have jaz and teddy too....
we would have a ball
{sigh}
sending love to you on this sweet, summery saturday, my friend
p.s. did you know i named teddy after octoberfarm's teddy????
Even if writing is a late blooming flower for you, it's still beautiful that you are doing it and living your dream. Most people never know what their hearts want and spend their lives always searching. You know yourself, AND you're accomplishing what you want. Good for you!
Post a Comment