"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Monday, June 28, 2010

~ Wishing You Peace and Love ~

“Your task is not to seek love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” ~Rumi
We are almost ablaze with heat here in south central Florida.  I am in hibernation mode.  My mind is wanting to hibernate too.


I find myself writing my childhood memories.  Taking a backward glance is easier at present.


Wishing you peace and love.

2 comments:

rivergardenstudio said...

Oh, thank you for your beautiful, thought provoking comment. And your blog is lovely. I love the name, and your header and your words. Hibernating sounds good, sleeping in the shade of your Floriday garden, with your beautiful buddha nearby... roxanne

Rue said...

Stay cool!

I love Rumi. Great pic and quote!

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers