"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Friday, January 8, 2010

Sunlight and Warmth You are Welcome Here

The softness of life is returning.  The light of life is returning.  The roots and seeds are shivering with anticipation of  a breakthrough from damp soil darkness to sun bright and soft blue sky.  The cosmic warmth is their heritage.  The grasses, the flowers, the vegetables, the tall trees, the animals all, are ready for warmth and light. 

The long hours of darkness are banished and we humans are wide eyed too.   For the light to shine longer on the day, is reassurance of a constant, the turn of season.  Ever changing.  Turn, turn, turn!  Ahaaa....


janruss' @ flicker

1 comment:

Robyn Campbell said...

Beautiful pics. Very clean, nice blog. Love the green. Ready for the warmth. Uhhuh. I know I am.

I see you live in Florida. I'm from Fla.. The Keys.

Have a great weekend.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers